Thursday, December 11, 2008

Scary pictures


My most recent visitor last Sunday night was a scorpion carrier spider, aka une araignée cheval. Look at the size of this thing! I am incredibly afraid of spiders and discovered this guy while exiting my house. All I could do for about 5 minutes was sit and shake. I finally found some courage deep, deep down inside to take my broom to it. To top it off the spider was freakishly fast!

Size perspective - sorry for the picture quality, I really was shaking uncontrollably. Also I think this may be my second scorpion carrier. I may have killed another about a month ago, but I wasn't wearing my glasses at the time so I was just dealing with a moving brown blur.



My view upon exiting my house one morning. Not terribly scary, but bizarre.



Explanation: I was attacked by a woman wielding a piece of fabric.

No comments: