Thursday, September 11, 2008

Classes & Teaching Schedule

I now have my teaching schedule! This upcoming year I will be teaching cinquième (roughly 7th or 8th grade) math, seconde and première (high school level) physics/chemistry. It will be 15 hours of teaching instruction each week. All my classes are in the morning, on a couple days they even start at 7am! Good thing I'm a morning person. I'll be finished by noon, just beating the hottest part of the day. It's really nice to know what I'll be teaching. I can now start working on learning the curriculum and lesson planning. Classes will start either October 1st or 2nd depending on the lunar sighting for the end of Ramadan, Eid ul-Fitr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok, so avery is officially a bad friend. but i have now found your blog and have caught up on the last couple months of bridget life. sounds like a tough schedule, teaching so many different things. keep on posting pictures they are really good and interesting. did the hampster ever make it your way? i didn't see him in any of the pictures of your new house.

<3 avery